PSYCH-K® is a unique and direct way to change subconscious beliefs that perpetuate old habits of thinking and behaving. It is a simple process that helps you communicate with your subconscious mind so you can change beliefs that limit your self-esteem, relationships, job performance, your physical health and much more!
PSYCH-K® is popularly characterized as a spiritual process with psychological benefits. While “psych” is often used as an abbreviation for “psychology,” in our case it is used as a variant spelling of the word psyche, meaning “mind,” “soul,” or “spirit.”
What are Limiting Beliefs?
Paul Simon wrote in his song, ‘Slip Slidin’ Away’, a painful truth for most human beings:
‘…Slip slidin’ away, slip slidin’ away
You know the nearer your destination, the more you’re slip slidin’ away…’
How come that you know what you need to do, you want to get there, you want to achieve your goal, but you keep procrastinating / self sabotaging your own dreams and desires?
We are what we think. If we think we are not good enough, unworthy, unlovable, unable, can’t, don’t, shouldn’t, too little, too big, too short, too tall, too bad… Well, you see the point – whatever it is that we think of ourselves is what we will achieve.
Contemporary neuro-research indicates that 95% of our consciousness is held at the subconscious level of the mind, and that’s where most of our limiting beliefs are also stored. The meaning of this is, that, for most of the time, we are unaware of their existence, and our daily thoughts, actions and behaviours are navigated by these beliefs.
Thus the overall goal of PSYCH-K® is to help you free your mind from beliefs that limit your recognition of yourself.
Your subconscious beliefs establish the limits of what you can achieve. If your life feels like a car being driven with one foot on the accelerator and one foot on the brake, chances are you have a conflict between your conscious goals and your subconscious beliefs. This kind of conflict can show up in your relationships, job performance, self-esteem, athletics, weight loss, prosperity, even your physical health.
Henry Ford said it all in one sentence:
‘Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right!’
PSYCH-K® is a unique process evolving from years of brain research and hundreds of sessions with individuals and groups. It creates a receptive, “Whole-Brain State” that dramatically reduces resistance to change in the subconscious mind. The subconscious can be accessed in a way analogous to a personal computer. PSYCH-K works as a kind of ‘mental keyboard’ — a
user-friendly method of communicating with the subconscious mind that is simple, direct, and verifiable.
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging.
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom.
- a groundbreaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction.